Sunday, April 26, 2015

Too Much Mozart

It's Sunday night and even though I'm not going to get any sleep tonight, I'm going to try now.  So tired.  We ran around a lot this weekend.  Tried some new things.  We will get to that soon enough.  Back to the first few days of last week.  

Both totally checking out the mobile.  It was Aden's mobile and the music has been haunting me for almost 7 years!  Can only take so much Mozart and it's so loud!

 Brothers chillin' out.

 I can feed them one handed!
 Hey Noah!
 Me and my girlie.
 She makes a very neat mess.
 We had their 2 month checkups.  They are doing well.  I think I might just start calling them Small and Tiny.  Eli is under 10% for height and weight and Eli is around 5%.  If you adjust for them being preemies, they are like 20% and 10%.  

 Oh, Hi mom.  Yes, I'm very happy before the 4 shots!
 Trying out the old bike.
 Ariel needed one for school.  They were going to do the Tour de France.
 Who needs toys when you have a box!



 Needless to say, Amy was not thrilled finding peanuts everywhere.

 Facetiming with Bev!  Noah was sticking his tongue out at me, his latest trick.

No comments: