Thursday, September 7, 2017

Orientation

Another short post to end the week.  I know I'm a wimp but I think there is really something wrong with my tooth.  I'm going back to the endodontist tomorrow.  The pain is just too awful and I still have been unable to eat.  I have been speaking with our family and friends in Florida.  The whole thing is just so scary.  Like a tragedy in slow motion.  The hurricane is coming and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it. (although there are some interesting theories about that, Google it)  Some of them are staying and some are on the road.  I don't know what we would do.  

Back to last week.  We took the twins to a playground.



 Then we had the twins orientation at Breezy Point.  Here are their class birthdays.  
 They got right to playing.
 Of course Ariel made a friend.

 Mrs. Maria told us what to expect this year.  She's awesome.  We are so glad the boys have her.
 They had no idea what was coming for them the next week.

 They will be upstairs in the cottage.
 They will love crazy cars.
 Then it was Aden's turn.  Welcome 4th Graders!

Aden was excited to see his friends and he loves the teacher.

 He ran into his soccer coach.
 Have a great weekend.  We wish everyone in Florida the best.

No comments: