Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Eli Star of the Day

It's Wednesday night.  I had a physical today.  Seems I'm doing ok.  Everyone slept last night so tonight anything can happen tonight.  Here are the first pics from the new year.  I haven't taken many so I have to stretch them out.

Tuesday morning, January 2nd.  All the kids back to school!  Party for mommy and daddy.  I have a funny video of this moment but Amy might not like it.  
 The twins needed to get out of the house so badly.
 Well look at what was waiting for us at school!

 Helpful Ariel.
 Wednesday morning it was cold.
 Back to school.
 At cheerleading that night I had another mom help with Ariel's hair.  I gave up.
 Still trying to perfect that routine.  Their first competition is coming up!


 They are starting to eat a little better.
 Thursday morning we were all stuck home again.  There was a full on blizzard most of the day.  We got depressed again having everyone home.  It was a tough day.
 I tried to get some things done around the house.

 In the afternoon, I went out to shovel.  The wind had blown all the snow against the house so it was really deep.  Several inches.  
 The blower conked out pretty quickly.  I ended up shoveling it by myself for more than 2 hours.  It got much colder while I was out there.  I really should have hired someone to do it for me.  It's almost a week later and I'm still in pain from it.  

 Ariel likes to help out in the kitchen.
 Good night!

No comments: