Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Stylin' Grandmom

This is the Wednesday post. I’m all messed up. Ariel and Mika had plans to sleep over at the gym that weekend.  They told any adult who would listen.
 I went to have lunch with my grandmother.  This gentleman came over with the Northeast Times.  
My grandmother and her sister are famous!
 Speaking of the to young ladies, this is them in the early-60's.  I love the way they are dressed.  
 Almost 98 and going strong!
 I took the older 2 to the gym for their classes.  Ariel ran into the gym area.

 She teased my trainer and Amy's trainer.

 She found Mika.  
 And Superman!
 I can't explain this.  Ariel told me she saw strings behind his head and thinks it may be a costume and he may not be the real Superman.
 Aden had his sports class.
Ariel went swimming in the big pool.

 She did great herself.
 Jump Ariel!

No comments: