Monday, January 1, 2018

First Post of 2018!

It's 2018!  Wow.  The best part is break is over and the kids go back to school tomorrow!  We can't wait!  They drove us crazy the whole time.  It's also so cold.  I have the heat in the house cranking and I have a little heater right next to me.  I'm so jealous that people got to go to warm places.  We were just prisoners in the house.  Back to last weekend.  

People always ask me if they have different personalities.  Look at those face!
 They walk up the stairs.  

 Then slide back down on their bellies.
Back up.
 Back down.
 Amy and I slept in last Sunday and woke to the sound of wrestling and bowls being thrown everywhere!


 Then it was time for a pre breakfast snack.

 Pancakes!
We went to Jason and Heather's house.  The kids wanted to watch football while the they ate.
 Their house is right where my old camp used to be.  I guess the old owners stole this sign.  I need to steal it from them!
 The kids had fun playing all night.

 The only time you can get them to sit still is for food!
 We got back late but still had time to go outside an put out the reindeer food for Santa's reindeer.


 We sprinkled it outside in the light snow.
 Twas the night before Christmas...

No comments: