Monday, July 16, 2018

A Full New Jersey Shore Day

Here's a huge post!  Jeremy and Rebecca take as many pictures as I do, which also means I actually showed up in a few of them.  It had been super hot all week.  The thunderstorms the day before blew away all the hot, humid air.  Saturday morning it actually felt like winter!  It was there last full day so we had to go to the beach.  I was wearing a sweatshirt!  We filled up the cart and headed out.  
Everyone helped with the cart which was great.  
 All the kids had lots of fun.  
 Even the twins seemed to enjoy themselves.  
 Aden adored Emily.

 It didn't matter how cold it was.
 No one can resist ice cream!
 Well maybe Noah could.  

 The college buddies!


 Enjoying yourself Eli?
We had a new sitter for the day.  Carly did a great job.
 It got warmer and was actually a beautiful day.
 Everyone joined us.
 Lots of games to play.

 Ariel passed out.
The boys didn't stop playing the whole time.
Even grandpop joined in.
 We went back and Eli helped clean up.
 Then he chased bunnies.
We all went to Ocean City.  Rebecca and Jeremy had never been to the Jersey shore so we had to take them there.  We were starving and headed right for Manco and Mancos for pizza.   The line was long but it went quickly.  
 The pizza came fast and we jumped right in. 

I could eat this stuff every day for ever!  (maybe)
Aden ate almost as much as me.
 I think Jeremy was impressed.  
Ariel gave everyone massages.  She's actually pretty good at that!
 Next was mini golf.  

 Someone showed Ariel their hermit crab.


 We played boys vs girls.  

 We all did pretty well but we had to stop after 10 holes.  It was taking too long!
 Fun times though.  
 A quick stop to get candy.
We watched them pulling the taffy.  
Ariel ran into our neighbor Devashri!  I think Jeremy and Rebecca had fun but I also think they were a little overwhelmed.  I have been going to Ocean City my whole life so I guess I'm used to the crowds, the lights, the sounds, the craziness and don't think that it could freak someone out.  They definitely loved the Johnson's hot caramel popcorn.

No comments: