Thursday, July 26, 2018

I'm A Flower Girl!

It's Thursday night again.  The summer is going too fast!  It's late and I want to go to bed so let's get this going.  Amazon has these trucks driving around and they have one crazy deal a day.  That day's deal happened to be gourmet hot dogs from New York and wanted to grill that night and the truck was very close to where I was so I got them!
 Here we go!  First time on the grill.
 The boys watched me cook.  It came out great!
 Aden did his slide for the boys.

 On to the swings.
 Good big sister pushing.
 They were talking to Michelle the 2 year old across the street.
 For those of you still on the first season of The Crown, like us, this is the portrait of Winston Churchill that he hated and that his wife had destroyed.  Not sure why it was on my camera.
 Camp girl.  
 We all went to visit my grandmother.
 She was thrilled.  

The boys went a little crazy so not all the ladies were happy.

 Then we drove to the shore.  Walking to Wawa, I noticed the new mini golf course was open!  Just the Sunday before it was still a construction mess.
 Our sitter Allison got up Saturday morning at 5 to see the sunrise!
Don't need the umbrella just yet Eli.  But the rain was coming.

 We went over to Judy's where Alex asked Ariel, Eva, Emery, Brianna and Gwen to be in her wedding.  They were so excited.  Ariel started to cry she was so happy.

 The bride and groom and their girls.
 Emery is ready to play with all the kids.


 It was great to see Adam and Brianna again.  It's been a while. Have a great weekend!

No comments: