Wednesday, July 11, 2018

July 4th

It's late Wednesday night and I'm ready to pass out so pardon the lack of commentary.  These pics are from July 4th.  I might have said this before but a Wednesday July 4th is lame.  It should just be the first Friday of July.  Anyway, Amy took Aden, Ariel and Sammy to see the Incredibles 2.  

Color coordinated.  

I took the twins to Altitude.  
 We pretty much had the place to ourselves.  They had a blast.  






 Jump!


 That hour went fast.  We went to the supermarket.  I think the boys might have enjoyed that even more than the trampoline place.  
 Later that day, we met Melissa and Ali and their families at Amy's parent's pool.  
 The kids were scared of the diving board at first, then they couldn't get enough of it.







 Snack break!
Proof I was there!
 Having fun Noah?
 Hey Nate!



Then we dried off and played in the yard.

Gwen is almost as big as Ariel!

Lollipops for everyone!
Lot of fun.  

No comments: