Monday, July 2, 2018

Saved by the Playgrounds

It's Monday night and Aden is behind me watching the Bachelorette.  Not sure what I think about that.  It was HOT today!  Around 100 and humid.  I don't know how Aden went to camp all dat then played basketball outside.  Ariel was so worn out after camp she didn't make it to dance.  This picture popped up on my Facebook feed.  Aden and his buddies.  So cute!  He was playing against Finn in the green shorts tonight.  He will finally be back with Jake in the black in Middle School in 2 years.  
 Last Sunday we left Ariel with Eva.  
I took the twins to the playground so Amy could pack.  


 We switched playgrounds.

 We then drove home and went straight to the NAC pool.  It was packed!
 Aden saw his old camp counselor.
 The twins were shy at first.

 Then they played like crazy!






 They were both scared of this little slide.
Ariel had a nice dinner at Lambertis on the bay before she came home.
We had a quiet night.


No comments: