Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Guitar Hero

It's Tuesday night and all the kids are out of the cave in Thailand!  Back to last Sunday.  After the pool, everyone came to our house to celebrate Melissa's birthday!  

 We picked up food from Barrels.

 Then we went outside for cake!

 Happy 35th Melissa!

 It was nice outside.

 Back home Monday it was hot!
The twins kept themselves wet.

 Somehow Aden was able to play basketball.  It was soooo hot.  

 Finn taking a foul shot.

 Bring silly at dinner.

 Cool dude.


 Cuddles before bed.
 Aden getting some nice feedback from camp.
 I finally had my first guitar lesson!  For now I'm going to take them with Aden.  It's a cool ay to bond!
 I think I'm getting the hang of it.  I can read music so that helps.  If anyone needs us we do weddings and Bar Mitzvahs!

No comments: