Sunday, January 27, 2019

Nate's Party

It's Sunday night.  They are calling for snow on Tuesday night.  Then it's going to be super cold again.  Yay.  When are we moving to Florida?  Although Florida isn't even that warm right now.  Did you watch the Pro Ball in Orlando today?  It was 55 and pouring rain!  They should have kept that in Hawaii.  This weekend was pretty mellow.  Aden got his first basket in a big win for his team.  He gets so embarrassed when I tell people about it but I'm proud!  I actually caught it on video so you will get to see it too.  Anyway, back to last weekend.  I got this Thomas Train for Aden like 10 years ago and the kids still love it and use it all the time.  

 I took the boys to the Newtown Movie Theater.  Their school rented it out for the morning.  
 The boys had never been in a movie theater.  
 A bunch of their friends were there.  

 When they turned out the lights, Eli got concerned.  It was several minutes till the movie started in the dark and I think he got scared so I tried to explain it to him.
Finally we got to watch Finding Dory.  I had never seen it.  It was pretty cute.  The kids overall did pretty well.  I had to take the boys to the bathroom in the middle but other than that, they pretty much sat the whole time.  
 Good job guys!
Then we drove to Bounce U for Nate's 4th birthday party.
 They added some new things since last time.
 The boys had fun.
 Ariel and Amy joined us.  
 Good climbing guys!
 Weeeee!

 Time for the second room.

Ariel loves to pose for pics.
And to take them.
Thanks for having us Ali!
 Eli's favorite part is always the cake.
 Favors.  
 A very quiet ride home!

No comments: