Sunday, January 13, 2019

I'm Not Hungry

It's a sad Sunday night.  The Eagles were finally eliminated from the playoffs.  It was not the blowout everyone expected.  In fact it came down to the end.  It was fun while it lasted.  I think next year will be a very different team.  We had a pretty quiet weekend.  We did take a nice trip to North Jersey but that was about it.  Back to last weekend.

I thought this was funny.  
 Aden had a basketball game.  First a little practice.

 I had the boys with me.  Amy took Ariel to dance.  Thankfully, they sat pretty still.
 It was standing room only!
 It was not a very good game.  We got blown out.  It was like 35-10.  
 Here's some action.  

Amy and Ariel came and found friends.
 Ariel got right into cheerleading.
 She's the little flyer.
 Not so much the base.
 A quiet afternoon on the bounce house.
That night we went to dinner with friends at the Washington Crossing Inn.  It's amazing how much we had to talk about!

No comments: