Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Pajama Day

I know the Eagles lost a couple of day ago, but I'm still going to allow myself to celebrate the win last week against the Bears.  As you may remember the Bears kicker hit the goalpost twice on the final kick of the game.  I thought this was amusing.  Get it?  He's hitting the edge of the square with his x's.  

This is how we all feel for every Eagles game.  They seldom make it easy.  

 Last Monday, Noah was trying on daddy's glasses.  
 A quiet night bouncing.
 Tuesday morning it was cold.  Ariel had her hat.
 Noah didn't feel well so he stayed home.  
 I took Eli to school but he was very unhappy Noah wasn't there.  
 I kept trying to distract him but he kept crying.  I hung out a little longer than usual but it didn't help.  The teacher said he moped for a while.  But who can be upset, it was pajama day!
 They were also studying bears.
 I met Amy and Noah for lunch.  
 Eli ended up having fun.  
 It's really hard to give toddler's eye medicine.
 Heather was over so it was off to basketball for Aden and I.


 Then back to play.
 Love it when they smile.

No comments: