Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Please Touch

Happy New Year 2019!!!  I forgot to post today.  I stayed up way too late last night and was way too lazy today.  We didn't leave the house!  I'm not sure what we did, it's all a blur.  All we know is the kids go back to school tomorrow!  Yay!  These are from last Monday when we went to the Please Touch Museum in the city.  They are out of order as some are from Melissa and I don't feel like trying to organize them so just keep that in mind.  Here we go!
 We don't have strollers anymore so we don't have a place to out our jackets so we just left them in the car.

 It was Christmas Eve morning and the place was almost empty.  Usually it's so packed.  


 Where are we going Ariel?
They had a Thomas Train exhibit, which weirdly the boys were not that interested.
 They did like shooting the air rockets.



 Back to the bus.


 Food shopping time.  

Is that mommy working at the market?
 Shoe store.

 They have shoes from different famous people.  
 The doctor's office.



 Amy is the carousel person.   I can't go near them.
 Sweet!


 They had a display of old toys.  I have this erector set when I was a kid.  When my toys are in a museum, I don't know what to feel?
 I also had Lincoln Logs.
 Ali and Todd joined us.  
 Sam and Nate loved it there too.

 Eli liked driving the car.
 We played a board game about healthy eating with a person from the museum.  The kids had fun and wanted to keep playing over and over again.
 Gwen drove me around.
 I will take some cookies and cream!





 Thankfully we made it past the store without having to buy anything.

No comments: