Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Cheer Video

It's Tuesday night.  A much nicer day.  We got to spend some time outside.  Back to last Monday and Tuesday...

Monday the kids did some school work then it was play time.  


 Cool pic.  

 I went for a run with Aden.  He kept up with me.  
 Well what do you know, the fan and cake lost by FEDEX showed up!
 There was dairy in the cake so I called the bakery to see if it was still edible after sitting on a truck for 5 days.  They said sure, go for it!
 I put the shirt back on for the pic.  
 Eli liked it.  I wasn't so sure.  I put it in the fridge and tried it the next day.  It was awesome!  Maybe it needed a day of being cold.  I don't know.  I ate it all the way through Monday of the following week until Amy finally threw it out.  
 Coach Lynde asked all the girls to make a cheer move so that they could be all strung together.  

The twins did not make it easy.  

 I'm calling this the outtakes.  

We got a few good takes.  

Here's the final product.  


They still climb up the stairs on the outside.  
 Don't cry over spilled milk.  

 Tuesday morning, I moved some furniture in the bedroom to clean.
 Why are you in the street Aden?
 I was nice, I picked up lunch.  First the crazy scene at Chick fil a.  Then McDonalds.  Nothing but the best for my family!
 The boys talked to their class while they ate.

 A thunderstorm blew through and it even hailed!

 Everyone helps Ariel with her school work.  
 The boys finally got to play with the Play Do Chicken.  
 He's cute!
 Arts and crafts before bed.  

No comments: