Monday, April 6, 2020

Scary Lava Cake

It's Tuesday afternoon.  I have some time to myself so I figured I would get this out of the way.  It's really nice outside.  Almost 70 and sunny.  It's Spring Break!  Not only are we supposed to be in Florida, but today was the day we were going to see my cousins from Israel.  Total bummer.  Frontier did give us our money back so that's something.  I'm sure they didn't want to do that.  Back to last Sunday.  March was a really long month.
 Aden put together a ferris wheel.  

 The six of us piled into the car and we took a long drive.  The little ones slept.  
 New Hope was quiet.  
 We drove along the Delaware River north of New Hope.  It's a pretty drive but a few of us got a little car sick.  
 We saw some cows.  
 I made a slow cooker lava cake.  
 Eli was scared because of the word lava.  He would not get near it.  It was yummy.  
 We got ready for virtual learning.  
 I got a keyboard for Ariel's iPad.  
 Ariel took some selfies.


 This is funny.
 I facetimed with Jason and got to see the new dog.  
 Lol.

No comments: