Sunday, April 26, 2020

Happy Covid-19th Birthday to Me!

It's a rainy Sunday night after a really rainy day.  Saturday was nice though and we were able to get out.  Back to last Saturday, which was my birthday! I wasn't in the best mood when I got up but I actually had a really great day.  I'm never the biggest fan of birthdays and I was also sad the cake I ordered from New York City was lost by FEDEX but in the end that stuff didn't matter.  My shirt turned out to be wrong.  
 The kids made me the cutest cards.  
 Amy's parents stopped by to wish me a happy birthday.
 Since I didn't have a cake, I decided to make cupcakes.  Eli helped.  

 My parents stopped by and had not one but 2 surprises.  My mom baked a cake and they bought a second cake at Fritz's.  This was the first time we had seen my parents in over a month!
 Aden approved of the chocolate cake.  
 I loved all the birthday messages I got.  Here's one from Israel!
 Eli licked the box of the cake.  
  Melissa and family stopped by.  They were the only car in my birthday drive by!
 They took my cupcakes.  



 The neighbors came over for a late afternoon social distanced happy hour. Nancy made egg rolls and we all had drinks.  

 This was nice. It was really cold but no one seemed to mind.
 Thanks Snapchat!
 The twins were excited to get their chicken play doh sets.  

 Our friends dropped off a bundt cake from Nothing Bundt Cake.  All the sudden, we were swimming in cake!


 That night we did a House Party with some friends.  That was fun.  
 Ariel and Aden wanted to join in.  

No comments: