Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Costume Shopping

It's Tuesday night.  Our mudroom is coming along.  We have to make decisions on the fly, which Amy and I are not that good at.  We ordered from Chili's using Doordash tonight.  Although, I actually forgot to hit send so 7:00 came around and Amy said she was hungry, where was the food.  Oops.  

Last Monday, Ariel started school.  She didn't want me to leave.  
Her dolls are busy during the day.  
That night, Aden played his friend Peyton's team.  
I was too cold to take pics.  I think the mask will be nice this winter to keep my face warm!
All the havaneses were there.  
Big win for Aden's team.  
On Tuesday, Amy, Ariel and I went to pick up the boys.  
Then we went to a Halloween store.  
Noah and Eli wanted to look at all the decorations but you could tell they were scared.  


We ran into the President!
If you watch Stranger Things this will make you smile.  
Aden liked Pennywise.  
The last thing Eli needs is a chain saw!
So Eli ended up being Pete the Cat.  So cute!

Ariel is a fawn and Noah is Rusty Rivets.  
Now talk about crazy.  My mom made this ET costume for me when I was in 5th or 6th grade.  I believe I won best costume!  She did a great job!  It's actually not too small on me but hopefully one of my kids will wear it soon.  

A little tv before bed.  

 

No comments: