Wednesday, October 21, 2020

A Warm Day at the Shore

It's Wednesday night.  Aden's football team had a big victory to end the regular season.  It's got a little touchy.  There was some tackling going on!  Aden even got a flag for grabbing someone.  The coach yelled, "Aden, it's flag not tag!"  It was also really warm.  I just wore a t shirt.  Speaking of nice days, last Thursday was nice so went to the shore house to bring in the outside furniture.  The traffic was awful!  It took me an extra hour and a half to get there!
Happy to be back!
The place is filthy.  

I brought in all the chairs and grill from out back.  

I took the scooter to pick up a steak sandwich from Dino's, which had just reopened after an employee got the virus the week before.  
Then I got some Jageilky's milk chocolate turtles.  
Then I went to check out the beach.  Those people in the distance were in bathing suits!

I went back to eat my sandwich then cleaned out some more cabinets.  
So sad seeing the chairs and grill in the garage.  
I had 2 Mack and Manco pizzas delivered to take home.  
I got back just in time to take Aden to tennis.  
Ariel enjoyed the cherries I brought back from the shore fridge.  

Eli insisted on bringing the bounce house from the garage back to the basement.  


The kids went a little crazy.  


Late pick up at cheer.  
The girls did their routine for us.  

This was the routine at last week's game.  

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/l28undSs4ug" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Now they started adding in the stunts at the end.  Ariel is to the left.

 <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3a_GOIMT8yI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments: