Monday, May 10, 2021

Big Extension

It's Monday night.  The dryer is running.  I hate the sound of the dryer.  It's my fault.  I started the laundry too late.  I may just have to stop it and and let the clothes sit till the morning.  I'm very sensitive to sounds and I think it's getting worse.  Sometimes I just need total quiet.  

Last Sunday was a busy day.  Ariel slept over at Eva's.  They were twinsies that day.  
Aden had football.  
He tried harder and had a better attitude.  


Rachel brought her sister to help with cheer.  The weather was so nice we set up outside.  
Eli is a natural!
Getting flexible.  

Ariel isn't scared to go up.  
Here's an extension.  



The girls put together a routine for Ariel's talent show this week.  



Let's go for a big one!
Wow she got air!
The boys got busy dumping out all of our bubbles.  
Then we went to Luke's house for his 6th birthday.  
We got to meet the new dog Buster.  
They had a water ice truck.
Soft pretzels too!
The kids ran all over the place.  

It was hot!
We went back to Ali and Todd's house for dinner.  

What a long and tiring day!  

 

No comments: