Sunday, May 23, 2021

Umpires are Human

It's a very hot Sunday night.  It got into the 90's today and our upstairs air conditioner is not working!  We had it fixed a few weeks ago.  Something else must have happened.  I slept on the sofa last night and may be there again tonight.  We had a pretty full weekend so look for some big posts later.  Back to last Saturday.  Noah woke up and the tooth fairy had taken the tooth and left him some money.  
This is funny.  

I cleaned out the garage.  It really needed it.  

Then we had baseball.  The boys ran off.  




My parents came to watch!

Beautiful day.  
Aww.  Big hugs.  

I love this.  
That night, Ariel's cheer coach Rachel went to her senior prom!
We went to dinner at Erini in New Jersey with a bunch of my high school friends.  
It's so pretty there.  You know I'm talking about Amy.
We had a lot of fun catching up.  

 

No comments: