Sunday, May 9, 2021

Zach and Liz

It's Sunday night, Mother's Day!  Hope Amy and all the mothers out there enjoyed themselves, maybe got some quiet time away from the kids.  Being a mom is the hardest job there is!  Back to last Saturday.

The twins played Nate and Luke!  Ariel and Sam hung out.  
Amy with Ali and Michelle.  It's alway smore fun when there are friends at these games.  
There goes Nate.
Eli getting some coaching in the field.  
Noah batting.  

Big swing!
Eli's turn.
Hey Nate's on 3rd!
Then Luke was on 3rd.  
That's a cool shot, Luke playing first and Eli on first.  
The rest of the day was pretty exciting.  Amy and I had a wedding.  Zach, my trainer from the gym was marrying Liz, who we met just the week before.  It was our first wedding in a long time.  The church was in Morrisville.  

We sat every other pew.  


It was a nice ceremony.  
Here's the newly married couple!
It took a while to get out of the church.  Long receiving line.  The bride's mom asked my name as I passed.  When I told her, she said are you the Jerry from the gym?!  I was famous.  
The party was at Pen Ryn on the Delaware.  
They lucked out with the weather.  It has been windy and cold the last few days and was going to be super hot the next day.  It was just right and I had the prettiest date!

Other guys from the gym came.  
Such a pretty setting.  
Cocktail hour.  
There's the bride!
Show us the ring!
This is a nice pic of us with the newlyweds.  

First dance!
I didn't take that many pics during the party.  I tried to enjoy it.  We danced a lot!
Some dessert before we left.  

 

No comments: