Thursday, October 27, 2022

Holland Harvest

It's Thursday night.  Aden has been really into Thursday night football games on Amazon.  The games have been really lame though.  He's behind me watching one.  Last Friday was the third game of the NLCS, with San Diego and the Phillies both having a win.  I gave up my tickets to go to the Holland Harvest at the school.  Don't say I'm not super dad.  I went to the school at 5.  Bev came and brought a bunch of decorations, including at broom that walked around on it's own.    
Bev, Eli and I put together my trunk.  


Ariel came by with friends.  She was going to be an old lady and borrowed a walker.  She hurt her back at cheer and actually needed the walker!

It came out great.  
Ariel and Peyton.
We saw lots of friends.  
Noah had a smart idea.  He got around on his scooter.  



This is supposed to be the dining room at Hogwarts Castle.  

They had real chickens!

This was the line for the haunted house.  
Eli finally walked through it after years of looking at it.  He took notes for the one that he's been building in our basement.  
A quick snack.  
They played the Phillies game there.  
It was a fun night for everyone.  
The Phillies won!
Late that night, Eli worked on his haunted house.  Have a great weekend!

 

No comments: