Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Break the Fast

It's Wednesday night.  Aden had a decent flag game tonight.  The season is winding down.  Last Wednesday, we did a lot of cleaning while we fasted.  Everyone tried to fast, even for a little while.  We didn't make it to services though.  
We did make a quick trip to Wal Mart.  I did fine fasting.  I never really got that hungry.  
Then everyone came over.  25 people plus us to be exact!  
We had a tray from Ben and Irvs with the bagels and lox and my mom made a brisket and I smoked some chicken.

We had friends over with the family.  

Hey Quinn!
It was pretty chaotic but fun.

Somehow, Mario was invited too.


We partied till pretty late.  
On Thursday, Ariel got her first Hawkeye.  Aden and twins got many but Ariel never did.  


The quad was filthy, I washed it.  
Don't have any clean pics.  
I took Aden and Ariel to get haircuts.  We could see Eva in her dance class through the window.  

Ariel can have fun anywhere.  


So pretty!

 

No comments: