Monday, October 10, 2022

Cheer Party

It's Monday night.  Aden just had a flag football game.  He was playing my friend's son.  The field next door had another 2 friend's kids, so the 4 of us hung out and watch both games.  Aden did well and they won.  It was chilly but good football weather.  

Back to last Saturday.  I took the twins to a birthday party at their friend's house.  It was raining so they had to cancel the outdoor activities and move them indoors.

Noah likes the arts and crafts.  Eli not so much.  



Then they watched a movie.

Margot came over to sit later.  
We took Ariel to the Richboro Pub to celebrate with all the Indians teams.  They all won.  
Hard to tell but it was pretty packed.  

The girls had fun.  
After I took Margot home later that night, I stayed and had a couple of drinks with Dave and Julia until after 1!
Last Sunday, it was still raining.  The third day in a row.  
The kids had Hebrew school then we let them play while we watched football.  

Go Eagles.  I didn't go to the game because it was so miserable out.  
After the great Eagles win, I took the kids to the mall to shop a little.  

Of course they found a toy store.  

We had dinner at the Olive Garden.  
I remember when this place used to be packed.  It was totally empty.  

 

No comments: