Monday, October 24, 2022

Beat Those Cowboys

It's Monday night.  Aden won his first flag playoff game.  It's warm and damp outside.  I'm so not ready for Winter.  

Last Sunday, I saw a picture posted of my old original rabbi on the right and the rabbi that replaced him who married Amy and I.  Such great memories.  
Speaking of rabbis, again they made us come to services during Hebrew School when I could be home sleeping.  
They unscrolled a whole Torah as it's time to start from the beginning.  


We made Aden come too.  
After that, I took the twins to an art class to decorate pumpkins.  
Grandmom came to help.  

Eli's buddy is back in front of the house.  
This was pretty crazy.  As a fundraiser, Ariel's cheer team sold squares for $20.  They then drew all the squares on the field and enclosed it.  They then put a cow on the field.  Wherever the cow went to the bathroom, would be the winner of $1000!  

Completely insane.  

We watched the cow for a while, then Aden and I went to the Eagle's game.  
The cow never pooped!  How crazy is that?  
Aden and I drove into the city.  
We walked around the parking lots.  
Such a crazy scene.  
Time to head in.  
Our first game of the season.  5 and 0 and playing the Cowboys who were on a roll.  It was a really late game.  Starting after 8:30.  
It was also really warm.

Embiid was sitting behind us.  
It was a great game.  We dominated 3 quarters.  

It got so loud every time Dallas had the ball.  My watch kept giving me warnings!
It was a great win!  We stayed will the 2 minute warning, the ran to the car.  It took us 45 minutes to get out of the parking lot.  I think we got home around 1am.  Aden did not want to go to school the next day but we made him.  

 

No comments: