Sunday, April 2, 2023

Aden and His New Buds

It's Sunday night.  Hope everyone is well after those crazy storms last night.  I was in Wildwood with Aden and Ariel.  Amy and the twins were in the basement during the storm.  Last Saturday, I didn't take that many pics.  I did though have an awesome night of sleep.  I slept for over 10 hours!  
It was pink day at cheer.  
Looking solid in the air Ariel!
I built circuits with the twins.  This thing is really cool.  You hold your phone up to it and you can see the electricity flowing in augmented reality.  
Harper came to sleep over.  The girls worked hard on their face product routines.  
Lanie came to sit.  
Amy and I went to Uva with some high school friends.  Our kids are all around the same age but don't know each other that well.  We had them hang out while we went to dinner.  Luckily college basketball was on so that helped break the ice.  
We had a nice quiet dinner, then we came back for dessert.  It was a bit chaotic.  So many people.  It was fun though.  
Jason is always saying something interesting.  
Good night girls.  

 

No comments: