Thursday, February 29, 2024

My Drinking Team Has a Trivia Problem

Last Friday was Honey's 4th birthday!!!
Gym after work.  
Then I had to run up to Princeton to pick something up so I stopped at a famous bakery I had been wanting to try.  
Eva and Gwen came over so we could could go out with Melissa and Mark.  They were excited to see the claw machine.  


We had our annual elementary school trivia night.  Last year, we tied for first then lost in the bonus round.  We had some new faces this year.  
There were about 100 people there.  Nice turnout.  The questions were much more doable this time.  We were in 2nd or 3rd most of the night.  


Our team - My Drinking Team Has a Trivia Problem

The winners.  Most of who were on our team last year.  
We always head to a bat after!  Have a great weekend!

 

No comments: