Monday, June 3, 2024

Amy's Birthday

Last Sunday, Melissa and I went for an early run.  It was warm and humid already.  I did pretty well but she ended up running ahead of me.  
Made it almost 2 miles.  
Then I drove all over the place running errands.  The fog was back!  I went to 2 different markets, a bakery and a bagel place.  
I made a nice breakfast for Amy's birthday.  
Yes, it was Amy's birthday!
A hot game of Rummy.  
Stogie and Eli with his flags.  

We walked by Hot Bagels and the lines were still there.  
Mini golf time.  


Eli had come to terms with the gorilla.
It was nice out but we didn't feel like going to the beach again.  


Aden was annoyed we didn't let him bring friends to stay with us but he had a steady stream of boys stopping by.  
We headed to the pool.  


Cakes for Amy's birthday!

Everyone came by.  We had a nice day.  
That night, we went to Sofias for dinner.  It was a bit chilly so I wore my new Grateful Dead sweater.  
We had a nice dinner.  Aden in my clothes.  
Then we met Julia and Dave for a drink at Maynards.  
Yay Summer!

 

No comments: