Sunday, June 9, 2024

Twin Oaks Playground

It's Sunday night.  What a beautiful weekend.  Last Saturday morning, I made a rare appearance at the gym.  It was packed!
I ran for a bit.  
Then worked out with Casey.  
When I got back, Amy was cleaning the pottery she made the night before.  

Weekends mean Playstation 5.  
I took the boys to the playground where my old day camp was.  The last building from the camp, the cafeteria was replaced!
Big chair!
We've been here a few times but it's been a while.  
The boys made friends quickly and ran around the cool playground. 



Playing music.  

Noah played some chess.  

I think Eli knew this girl.  



They had fun.  
While we were there, Ariel was at her friend Emily's birthday party.  
They played Slip n Slide Kickball.  
Whatever that it.  
She spent the night.  Saturday will be continued on the nex post!

 

No comments: