Thursday, August 15, 2024

50s Banquet

Last Thursday, I took at 7 am train into Philly for my yearly continuing legal education classes.  Of course, I made a stop at Beiler's Donuts.  What to get?  I only got 2, I swear.  
I saw so many old friends from when I used to work in the city.  
I took 6 2 hour classes over 2 days.  
Some were actually interesting.  
Reading Market for lunch.  It had to be Dinic's.

That night, Eli played rock paper scissors with Emo.  
Eli lost.  
At camp, Ariel had her year end banquet.  It was a 50's diner theme.  Very cute.  




Ariel’s counselor Bella is from a local family we are friendly with. She was the best. She updated us all the time. Ariel loves her. 





These were from the next night.  


Not sure about the face makeup.  



Last Friday was the last day of camp for the twins and the last full day of camp for Ariel.  The twins had a dance party in the rain that was broadcast live.  
The boys are done camp!  It started off a little shaky but they both ended up having great summers.  
No crying.  Just looking forward to next year!  Have a great weekend!

 

No comments: