Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Squealing Ariel

Last Tuesday, I went for a run again.  
Then I drove Ariel home to do some errands.  
We went to the gym.  
Then bat mitzvah lessons.  
I met guys from work at Chickie and Pete's while Ariel was at cheer practice.  
Back at the shore, Amy took the twins shopping.  
Then she took them Ocean City to go on rides.  They were on the ferris wheel they saw the day before!


Gwen went on rides with them.  
Race!
After cheer, practice, I took Ariel to Zebra Striped Whale in Newtown to meet up with a bunch of camp people.  She squealed the whole night.  She really loves older kids that pay attention to her.  
In her glory.
Bella is her fave.  
Then Emily showed up!
What a crew!  Half were from Australia!  



The TikToks of legends.  
Ariel and I drove back to the shore on Wednesday morning.  The cousins were at the playground.  
Ali came with Sam and Nate.  

We went to my parents house.  

Swim time!  Nice pic with grandmom right before her birthday!

The kids had fun playing.  



We went to the Greenhouse for dinner.  
Cuties!
Look at these guys. 

Nice view of the ocean.  
We waited a bit then got a table.  The food is always easy and good there.  
The kids with Lucy!


I let the girls go have a drink.  I took the boys to play mini golf.  
Here we go again!
It was crowded.  I usually try and get them to skip ahead to a less crowded hole but they insisted on doing ever hole.  

Silly guys.  
Then we headed home!  The girls came home eventually.  Lol.  

 

No comments: