Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Color War at Saginaw

Last Wednesday, we got some Color War shots of Ariel.

I don't really understand the burning the rope tradition at Saginaw.

That night we had a meeting for the upcoming cheer season for Ariel.  Of course I didn't have all the right paperwork.  It was great to see everyone though.  

Walked up to the school to check on the playground.  
Do they know school is starting in less than a month?


More Color War pics.  They did some kind of dance.  




Love watching Ariel play flag football!

Last Thursday, we waited for the camp bus.  
The bus counselor sent this pic of Eli.  
I met Melissa for a dip in the NAC pool after work.  It's been around 10 years and this was the first time I actually went in the pool!
I thought this was funny.  
Back to Ariel, doing some kind of speech.  


Not sure the story with these presents.  
Ariel has wings!




Boat races!


Wonder who won this.





 

No comments: