Sunday, August 25, 2024

Candy Salad

We are back from a fabulous time in Bermuda!  I will have tons of pics to share soon!

Speaking of Bermuda, last Saturday, they had a direct hit by a category 1 hurricane.  We were a bit concerned as we were headed there in a few days.  I watched a live feed.  Luckily, they got through it well.    
Honey came to wake us up!
Emily came to spend the night.  The girls made a candy fruit salad because it's so much better than fruit.  
This was actually quite a big hit with everyone.  

It was a little drizzly so we headed to the pool.  

The girls showed up with the candy salad.  

We had a fun day.  

Clarisse's nails matched my dad's car!
After the pool, we relaxed.  
Played some cards.  
Aden had 2 friends for the weekend.  They hit the tub.  

That night, I grilled for everyone.  
I made burgers, dogs and chicken.  The biggest hit was the candied bacon.  


That was a lot of work.  I took a couple of minutes to rest and cuddle with Honey.  

Ariel and Emily put on a show for us.  
Last Sunday, we went to breakfast at my cousin Jen's house a few streets away.  

Very pretty!

Rachael came back to get Emily and decided to stay so we could go to the beach.  
It was a much nicer day.  
Best buds!



Aden was there with his friends.  
We packed up and headed home that afternoon.  We saw a rainbow on the way!
Amy took the boys to see how the new playground at the school was coming along.  

Now, I normally do Sat and Sun as their posts but i have os many from Bermuda that I'm rushing through the pics before.  Last Monday, I was looking at baby pics of Ariel.  So many!
That night, Vicky helped Eli make a fort.  

Noah had piano.  

Heather kept the kids busy so Amy and I could pack.  
I had to run over to Dave and Julia's to pick something up.  Ariel came for the ride.  

 

No comments: