Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Hump Day

It's Wednesday again. We have the regional swimming pool show in Atlantic City at the end of the month. My dad asked me to come up with a way to attract people to the booth. Our specialty here is private labeling. Each store gets their name on the bottles. The first thing I thought of was free t-shirts. Everyone loves free t-shirts. My plan is to bring a computer, printer and press and make t-shirts on the spot with a sample of a private labeled bottle so the potential customers can get an idea what we could do for them. Also, if they wear the shirt, it's free advertising. So, I have been trying different designs and
t-shirts and here is what I came up with so far:

This is using transfer paper so the ink transfers. It's not as neat and you have to reverse the image.



This is using iron on paper.



What do you guys think? I'm wondering if it will take too much time. Another thought was a tote bag. People also love tote bags at conventions because they pick up stuff at each booth while they are walking around.

No comments: