Sunday, January 27, 2008

Tacconelli's hits the spot.

Friday night was low key. We had dinner at Villa di Roma. Always great meatballs. Amy could eat those forever. Saturday morning we get a text from Jason saying they were on their way at 10:30, so I had to get Amy going early. Jason and Rachel arrived around 1 and we headed to Dave and Busters where we met Alan, Ina, Josh and Sloane. I haven't been to the Dave and Busters in town in a very long time. It was actually a hopping place. Lunch was good. Here is the gang.


Me and Sloane. She's about 4 months now and was all smiles!


The proud daddy.


We earned Josh about 1300 tickets playing games and he got some really cute stuff. We ran back and changed then cabbed over to Continental Old City to meet Mark and Alicia, Adam and Kasia and Andy and Alicia. (my high school friends)

The girls.


The guys. As Alicia put it, three cool guys and one with a sweater vest. Oh snap! We totally pigged out. I think Mark ordered everything on the menu and we finished it all. It was nice catching up with everyone but they all had to get home to their kids so Amy and I went over to Continental Mid-Town to meet Jason and Rachel.


Two Continentals in one day. That has happened before. We sat in the lounge area in the back of the second floor. Not the best picture but what can I do?


I was walking by when some fries were delivered.


Here is a closeup of the fries. They are awesome.


Sunday, Jason and Rachel left early so Amy and I went to the gym. She did her special pregnancy exercises. We then drove to Cherry Hill and shopped at the Mall. I got some pants for the convention and and she got a maternity bathing suit for Florida. I'm psyched to go to Florida in 3 weeks. We haven't been there since May which is a really long time for us. Since we were in Jersey, we had dinner at the Tacconelli's in Maple Shade. It's the same one as the one in Port Richmond except for the 100 year old oven and this one had salads. Monday morning I head to Atlantic CIty. I will try and keep up the daily updates.

No comments: