Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sunset

These were from the ride home yesterday. Pretty, but since the sun is in our eyes, everyone drives so slow.




So, I told you about my plan to make t-shirts at the convention in Atlantic City. Well, if I go ahead with it, it's now going to be tote bags. T-shirts are tough because you have to worry about size. Plus, people might not wear the shirts in AC in January. Tote bags are better because people carry them around the shows, so it's free advertising where is matters most. Now I'm scrambling to get tote bags pre-printed with our company logo on one side. I guess I'll still try and do the priniting myself of the other side at the show.

We also got new shirts to wear at the show. They are a little bluer than I thought they were but I guess they will look nice.

We are officially in the 2nd Trimester! They say these are the good times. We shall see!

No comments: