Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It Came!

On Tuesday, I went around our three buildings taking pictures of our machinery and their cutoff switches, but more on that later.

I had lunch with Melissa at Pizzeria Uno then returned to find the XO sitting on my desk. There is this really geeky, geeky as in interested in electronics versus geeky as having no social skills, thing that people are doing now when they receive new stuff. The unboxing. You lovingly open the box the and take pictures along the way to preserve the moment. There are websites devoted to this. I'm not that crazy but here we go...







The colors of the X and O are random, could be anything.  I love the ones I got!


I guess the internet works!


Trying to show you how small it is, my hand covers the whole thing.


Next to my computer.

I will keep you updated on how it goes.  So I drove into the City after work but I went through New Jersey to avoid I-95.  It wasn't too bad.  I went to the gym, repacked and drove back through New Jersey to get to Amy's house again.  Mark was busy catching a mouse, which he did.  Of course we then heard another mouse!  The dogs are not sleeping well without her parents there, keeping us up.

No comments: