Thursday, March 6, 2008

Jerry the Photographer

I need to take pictures of some of our products. A customer wants to put pictures of his stuff in a catalogue and my dad is putting on a chemical seminar next week to teach dealers about pool chemistry and he wants pictures for a slide show. They make light boxes that are really just fabric boxes that when you put something in to take a picture, it diffuses the light so there is no shadows. These things cost well over $100. Even though they told me just to get one, I found several web sites where they tell you how to make one yourself for less than $10. I'm going to give it a try.

I also need to decide background colors. Here are quick samples of black vs. white. What do you think?



1 comment:

Leslie said...

Hi Jerry,

I think that black looks much better,

Leslie