Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Summer Already?

It's going to be around 70 today and Daylight Savings Time starts Saturday.  What a tease!

So nothing much went on yesterday.  Amy's co-teacher was out so she was in charge for a change.  They say the baby can start hearing around now and  he starts to recognize his mother's voice.  In this case, that might be Dawn, as she has a much louder voice than Amy in the class.  After the gym, Melissa came over and Amy made dinner for us!  Of course it was of the frozen variety, but she took the initiative.

I always wonder about people's choices for the locations of their houses.  Driving in this morning, I was checking out the houses that surround our industrial park.





Houses line the street.  I can't imagine it's fun to live around here, with all the craziness of a huge industrial park.


This place is a mess.


There are always trucks blocking the road.  Very annoying.


So I think I'm leaning towards making a bid on the house!  While it is not ideal, it's actually pretty nice and I know it will be helpful to be living close to our parents.  Plus I guess we could always move again.

No comments: