Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Seminar!


There was a great turnout.  I was surprised, many of the owners of the pool stores came.  They know this stuff, but I guess a refresher is always good.  I saw people I hadn't seen since Aruba.  That was nice.  Al the Chemist spoke all morning about basic pool chemistry.  We had lunch in the restaurant downstairs.  My dad talked about new products in the afternoon.  A lot of pools, usually big commercial pools, have been shut down recently because of cryptospoidium, an organism that causes sickness and worse.  We are going to carry the only product approved by the EPA to stop it.  







The dog park across the street from our house.  I will have better pictures later.  I was just walking by and grabbed a couple. 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the 3/11 birthday wishes!!

Amy&Jerry said...

You da man!