Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wednesday

Nothing much going on today.  Still taking pictures of bottles.  We are trying to decide if we should offer Aflac to our employees.  It seems like a good idea and they did give me a nice duck.  Tonight, our biggest customer is having a dinner for it's employees at the Doubletree in Plymouth Meeting.  I am going with my dad.  Not really sure what to wear.  I only brought a suit so I hope it's ok.  Of course I'm always telling Amy there is no such thing as being too dressed up.

Isn't this thing with the Governor of New York Spitzer is crazy.  I think there is more to the story about how he was discovered.  He went after many corporations for their misdeeds so there were many axes to grind.

Do any of you use Twitter?  It's a web based service that allows you to send short messages, up to 140 characters, to all of your friend's cell phones or computers.  I have seen it work when someone went to a bar and just sent out a message he was there and tons of people showed up.  I signed up, but none of my friends are on it so I'm following people I don't know.  I think it could be fun.

No comments: