Friday, March 28, 2008

Karl's Baby Furniture



Amy finally got to go to Karl's on Chestnut. This place is legendary. Amy's baby furniture came from there! There were so many cribs packed into this little place. I should have taken a picture. Oh well. It's overwhelming the choices. First we have to figure out where we are going to be living and the space we will have for furniture. Are we going to get a crib that converts to a bed or not? Then the endless choices for bedding. We got out of there as quickly as we could.



We met my friend Ji at El Vez. We were in a giant corner booth with a table set really high. We all felt like little kids. Ji works for the City so she caught me up on all the gossip. Here are my fancy steak tacos.


I cut Amy out of the picture because she really would have hated it. See, I do edit what I post.


Walking home we saw this guarding an apartment building.

No comments: