Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Cheesecake for Aden

Monday Amy and Aden came to visit me at work.  They had stopped at the Purple Pumpkin and picked up more gifts including Aden's travel bags.  Thanks Dana and family!  He can't wait to use them this weekend at the Shore!

The bear is cute too.  We are still getting gifts daily.  You guys have been amazing.  I think we are going to be writing thank you notes for weeks!

Melissa joined Amy, Aden and I on a trip to Cherry Hill, NJ to buy Aden's swing. When I got the stroller at buybuyBaby, I told you how awesome that store is.  I wish I had known before we registered at Babies R Us.  Pretty much every time we are in Cherry Hill, we end up at the Cheesecake Factory.  It was a really nice night so we were able to eat outside.

He slept the whole time even though I kept offering him food!

Cute.  We shared salad, steak and pasta.  Yummy.

Kind of hard to tell, but he had bubbles coming out of his mouth.

Making good use of the Bugaboo.  Here with the infant car seat on top.  It's starting to get a little "broken in" which is upsetting Melissa.  She wants us to keep it in good shape so she can use it one day!

I got the swing together and just in time.  He was crying and we weren't sure how to stop him.  We put him in the swing and he immediately calmed down.

He watched the mobile moving around.  Very cute.  We have to watch him closely though as sometimes the movement causes a little spit up.  The slowest speed is still pretty fast!

We started covering up his hands at night so he doesn't accidently cut himself with his fingernails.

We swear we always put two socks on but whenever we look, one is always missing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love him! He is just too freakin cute!

Shara