Saturday, August 9, 2008

Back to the Beach

After work Friday, Melissa and I drove to the Shore and I got to see my baby!  (in case I forgot to mention it, Amy went to the Shore with her mother on Thursday so I was a bachelor again Thursday night) I really missed him.  Of course he looked cute and I had to take some pictures.





We loaded him up and walked to Presto on the Bay for dinner.

The sisters.  

It was a little chilly so Melissa got to wear her new sweater from South Moon Under (we both indulged last night!)  People kept coming over to ask about Aden.  People are still mesmerized by his size.  The food was good and none of us got sick, like Melissa did last time.

We then walked over to Aunt Judy's house where she was entertaining some friends.  All of us went to the Dairy Bar for ice cream.  Aden was in his car seat on the Bugaboo frame.  Sometimes he likes to sit up.

It was very crowded.  A guy was walking around with samples. I took one and happened to be on the phone so even though I was going to thank the guy, I couldn't right away, and he says, "your welcome!"  That was mean.  

Melissa waiting patiently.  Who is that behind her?

On the way back, we saw Devil Dog!

No comments: