Thursday, August 21, 2008

Take Your Baby to Work Day

Wednesday Amy had a teacher's workshop at school.  If she works two days in the Summer, she gets two days off during the year.  If she ends up taking the whole year off then going was a waste of time, but I think she wanted to feel like she is still a part of things there.  So, I took Aden to work.  

It's amazing how much stuff you have to pack.  I'm glad I brought the mat.  My parents were thrilled to spend the day with him.  

OK Aden, time to leave.

We met Amy at her parent's house for dinner.  The girls were happy to see daddy.

Back under the mat.  I will have video of this later.

The monkey is his favorite.

Jenny, you rest, I know you had a tough day.

Uncle Mark bonding with Aden.  He didn't want to put him down!

Aunt Melissa was wearing a sticker that said Bloomingdales, her home away from home.

Mark and I put together the crib.  It wasn't too hard.  The directions were for a different crib so we had to just wing it.  

It fit in well in Amy's old room.  

Aden liked his new crib!

No comments: