Thursday, August 14, 2008

One Month Checkup!

Can you believe it's been a month already!  It actually feels much longer.  We can't really remember life before him!  Not only has he changed our lives, he's changed so much.  We were excited to see how big he got today at his checkup.  

Getting ready for another big day!

We walked over to the pediatrician's office.  No shots yet so he still likes going.  He was looking all around the office at all the pictures.

I know it's a Seinfeld routine but it's funny that it applies to any age.  You first get to a doctors office and wait on the big waiting room.  You are so excited when your name is called but all that means is you get to wait in the little waiting room.  At least there weren't any of those scary posters showing different diseases.

Naked boy is back!  He is getting better at being naked.  Doesn't cry so much anymore. They checked his weight, 9 lbs, 6ozs (from 7-1) and length 21 3/4 (from 21).  Both were at the 55th percentile.  Our boy is average!  The doctor, who is a sweetheart himself, loved the baby and his progress.  Said he looked happy and healthy and we must be doing something right.  He's even getting a little belly!

We then met Leslie at the Reading Terminal Market for lunch.  For those of you not from the area, it's an old railroad train shed that is filled with food stands.   I used to east there all the time when I worked in the City.  I kind of threw the baby as Leslie.  I think she was happy to give him back!  Keith gets a few more years break!

I love the Amish stands.  They have the best food, if not the best for you.  I think everything us made with lard, mmmmmm lard.  Amy and I shared a cream filled donut.  Anytime I bring their sweets anywhere, people are in love.

Aden can smell but can't taste yet.

Just another where in the world is the Bugaboo shot.  I think I should send these to Bugaboo. The may get a kick out of it. 

Someone is tired of getting their picture taken! (and I don't think it's Aden yet)

We got back and this beautiful present was waiting for Aden!  We have started the thank you notes so look out for them!

No comments: