Friday, November 21, 2008

The Last Day Without Aden Pictures, I Promise

This will be a two parter.  Last night deserves it's own post.  This is the last day you have to put up with pictures of just me.  I will be with Aden tonight!  This is the way the blog used to be so be happy we had him or you would always be stuck with me!  Thursday morning I found a place to sit outside!  It only took 5 days.  I know it's cold and miserable at home so I was grabbing whatever sun I could.

The Four Seasons Hotel is stuck on the side of the Mandalay Bay.  Weird.

OK.  I said no convention pictures.  I lied.  But only a few of things I liked.

The last day was pretty quiet so I walked around with our salesmen Kevin and Ryan from Chicago.  You may remember them from Aruba or Orlando or Atlantic City.

That's a big ball!

Fun for Aden!







This was a pretty booth.

I found my barbeque!  What do you think?  

I have no idea what this was.

This won product of the year.  Sometimes frogs get stuck in skimmers and can't get out.  This is a frog ladder skimmer!

The setting sun over the setting convention.  It ended at 3 so we were able to grab an hour by the pool.

No comments: