Friday, November 7, 2008

TGIF

The weeks are going really fast.  Aden will be four months next week!  I am going to Vegas next weekend.  We are going to Florida in less than two months.  I have to start thinking about New Years.  It's easier to think about the future than to worry about the present.  We still have done nothing with the house and it's making me crazy.  I'm going to post some video from this...





So peaceful.  Everyone who sees him like this is like I want to sleep like that.

We all went to the gym last night.  Aden was slacking.  We need to whip him into shape.  I don't know where we are going to join in the suburbs.  There aren't any gyms as close to our new house as we are now.  Are we going to be motivated enough to drive to the gym after work?  Who knows. Any thoughts on Spring Mill?  We may be able to get a deal there, but it is like 6 miles from home.

No comments: