Monday, November 17, 2008

Wave Pool

I know most of you tune in to see Aden but you are stuck with just me this week.  I'm not that uninteresting, am I?  Anyway, you may have seen on the news the plane that landed in Philly without landing gear Sunday morning.  That thankfully wasn't us, but we were unfortunately trying to fly out the airport at the same time.  Needless to say, we had a long wait.  Finally in the air, we had some pretty views.

Nothing but first class on USAir!

I have never seen so many taxis!

Mandalay Bay



Good timing, bad timing.  Good timing in that it is unseasonably warm here, almost 80, while in the 40's at home.  Good timing in that even though we were delayed, we got there with just enough time to get to the pool.  Bad timing in that the pool was in the process of closing for the season.  It's ok I guess because today was really the only day to play as work starts tomorrow.

Dad.







Did some body surfing in the wave pool!

So many lifeguards.  They seemed sad it was over for the season.

:-(

Sunset from my room.

Just dad and I for dinner at rumjungle, no one else from our group was here yet.  

Something like 300 types of rum.  I only got through about half.







Needles to say, we had the doughnuts.

The whole bar is made of ice!


No comments: